EFI Fiery JobFlow
Prepress workflow automation for display graphics printing
Fiery® JobFlow™ automates job preparation steps in prepress workflows to produce ready-to-print files. This easy-to-use print workflow automation software increases productivity and reduces costs.
Don't touch what you can automate
Use Fiery® JobFlow™ to build easy-to-use workflows
- Perform essential job processing tasks such as image enhancement and preflighting
- Submit files to the proper location or just drag and drop right on to the workflow
- Archive jobs at various processing stages for later reuse
- Receive email notifications on the job processing steps that are important to you
- Manage, import, and export workflows for maximum productivity and efficiency
- Submit multiple jobs and intelligently route them to other workflows
- Use AI technology* to improve image resolution and DPI for printing images in larger sizes
- Allow external and internal reviewers to approve jobs remotely for uninterrupted workflow
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and correct jobs using Enfocus PitStop technology
- Use advanced scripting to incorporate job processing from third-party applications
Fiery JobFlow at a glance
- Workflow steps
- Submit job via Locations
- Conversion to PDF
- Image enhancement
- Email notifications triggered by pass or fail rule
- Archive job
- Output job
- AI image scale*
- Rules-based workflow
- Correct file (based on Enfocus PitStop Pro technology)
- Preflight (based on Enfocus PitStop Pro technology)
- Approve job - internal and external reviewers
- Import custom script packages
* Requires purchase of API key
Six reasons to use Fiery JobFlow
Be one click away from ready-to-print files
- Eliminate repetitive manual setup and reduce the potential for human errors.
- Create your own workflow in minutes, not hours. Make your initial workflow setup count.
- Reuse it to save time and make more money. Process jobs in one click.
Redeploy staff to bring in new business
- Automate your most common job types to free up your staff time.
- Assign them on higher-value jobs. Train them on setting up new service offerings.
Make your workflow work for you
- Increase productivity and avoid costly surprises with well-structured workflow process.
- Modify existing workflows and create new ones to address changing customer requirements quickly.
- Provide your staff with a consistent process to get files ready to print with the same quality and efficiency.
Engage customers faster
- Build approvals directly into your workflow for immediate customer engagement.
- Eliminate bottlenecks and avoid long delays in job processing.
- Shorten customer approval cycle and improve customer interaction and satisfaction.
Stay in control of your workflow at all times
- Monitor production closely, even when you are offsite.
- Find out about issues instantly, to address them quickly.
- Choose to be notified only about the jobs you want, and on the specific stages of the workflow you care about.
Extend automation beyond Fiery JobFlow
- Employ other solutions into your workflows to meet unique production needs.
- Expand job processing functionality with third-party solutions to bring additional capabilities.
Download and install Fiery® JobFlow through the Fiery Software Manager.
The application is installed on a Windows computer and acts as a Fiery JobFlow server. After successful installation, you can access JobFlow from a shortcut on your desktop or from your favourite browser.
Minimum requirements for Fiery JobFlow
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Professional 64-bit
- Processor: 3 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) Core™2Duo processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk drive: 500 GB
- Connectivity: Internet access for updates, license activation/deactivation, email notifications, job submission, and job approval
- Fiery Command WorkStation® 220.127.116.115 and above (JobFlow version 2.7 or newer)
- Fiery XF 7 or newer
- Additional dependencies for creating Enfocus PitStop® action lists and preflight profiles:
- - Adobe® Acrobat® 10
- Enfocus PitStop Pro 2020 (included with Fiery JobFlow with a valid SMSA)
Supported Web browsers for client access
- Google Chrome™, Microsoft Edge (Chromium), and Mozilla Firefox® on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64-bit
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (Chromium), Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari® on Mac OS X 10.10 and newer
Fiery JobFlow can direct jobs to all external and some embedded Fiery servers, running on System 9 Release 2 and up, to servers running Fiery XF 7 or newer, or to a Fiery Central v2.0 or newer printer group. Click here to see the list of Fiery Central supported engines.